Pantech offers new age mobile devices that they hope will help their customers "live in the moment".
- The Pantech Perception offers a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display, 8MP camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Swiftkey and predictive text, and pre-loaded with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) that can be updated to Jelly Bean.
- The Pantech Discover loaded with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), also offers a 12.6MP camera, 4.8" touchscreen display, 4G LTE connectivitiy, stereo speakers with "3D surround" sound, mobile hotspot, NFC, and 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
- The Pantech Flex is an Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), with a 4.3" qHD Super AMOLED touchscreen, 4G LTE technology, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, mobile hotspot, and 8MP camera with 2MP front-facing camera.
- The Pantech P7040p for AT&T GoPhone is a slim bar style device with a full QWERTY, video sharing, data tethering, 79MB of memory and A-GPS technology that supports LBS navigation.
- The Pantech Marauder, being positioned as a great smartphone for Verizon Wireless customer's getting their first taste of a smartphone device. The Marauder offers a Starter Mode and Standard Mode. The Starter Mode features a "simplified and more intuitive experience" with preset widgets and much more. Other specs include a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP camera, and mobile hotspot support.
- The Pantech Renue is a ruggedized MIL-STD that can withstand extreme temperatures, humidity, sand and other weather elements. Other key features include video capture and a 3.2 MP camera, capacitive touchscreen, and a full QWERTY keyboard.
- The Pantech Swift is a 2.8" touchscreen device with slide out QWERTY keyboard, didgital camera, voice recorder, support for Social Netorks, 2MP camera with video capture, data tethering, and Qualcomm QSX6270 processor.
- The Pantech Caper offers a QWERTY keyboard, A-GPS, 2.5 mm headset jack, and a 1.3MP camera with self-timer, brightness, and white balance controls.
- The Pantech CDM8635 is a flip style device with 2.2" display, large keys, A-GPS, web browser, and 2.5mm headphone jack.
- The Pantech Link II offers a full QWERTY keyboard in a bar style designed device. Key features include GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 2 MP camera, video capture, and streaming video.