Headquartered in San Diego, California, LG is the North American wireless division of LGE, a business unit of LG Electronics (LGE) and global manufacturer of electronics products based in Seoul, Korea. LG entered the cellular phone market in 1998 and has expanded its market share to nearly 19% of CDMA wireless handsets sold, and placed third in the U.S. at the end of 2002, according to analysts at Strategy Analytics.
- The LG Optimus Exceed offers a 4" touchscreen display with by Corning's Gorilla Glass, a 5MP camera, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and 1GB of RAM.
- The LG Optimus F3 offers a 4" IPS touchscreen display, 5MP camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, NFC, 4G LTE support, mobile hotspot, DLNA, HD Voice, and Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
- The LG235 flip phone has a 2.2" color display, VGA camera with zoom, 3G/WiFi capable, and voice commands.
- The LG Cosmos 3 offers a slide-out QWERTY keyboard device with 1.3MP camera, mobile web access, 2" screen, EzTip calculator, noise reduction, and easy upload function for sending images direct to online albums and Facebook.
- The LG Revere 2 flip phone offers access to sending text, picture, and voice messages. Other features include a 2" display, 1.3MP camera, and YouTube player.
- The LG Optimus Zone offers a 800Mz processor, 3.2MP camera with video capture, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), and 3.2" touchscreen display.
- The LG Lucid 2 will come equipped with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), 4.3" qHD IPS touchscreen display, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, inductive charging with optional back cover accessory, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and mobile hotspot.
- The LG Optimus Dynamic comes loaded with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.2" touchscreen display, 3MP camera with video capture and playback, 1GHz processor, 4GB microSD card included, WiFi, and 5 home screens.
- The LG Rumor Reflex adds to their Rumor line offering up an eco-friendly design, full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 480 MHz processor, and 2MP camera with video capture.
- The LG Optimus G Pro offers a 5.5" IPS display, 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 13MP camera, 2.1MP front-facing camera,32GB internal storage, mobile hotspot, microSD card slot (supports cards up to 64GB in size), 2GB RAM, Removable 3,140mAh battery, NFC, Home key with six-color LED, and Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).